Spoon this rich and creamy chicken mixture over pasta, rice or biscuits for a home-style dinner that’s sure to satisfy your need for comfort food.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, about 6 ounces each
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) condensed reduced sodium cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 package (8 ounces) fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 pouch (2.5 ounces) Orrington Farms Slow Cookers Chicken Noodle Soup Seasoning
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- Place chicken in large slow cooker. In small bowl, combine mushroom soup, mushrooms, wine and soup seasoning. Pour over chicken. Cover and cook on low 4 hours.
- Stir in cream cheese. Cover and cook 1 hour or until cream cheese is melted. Remove lid and, if desired, serve chicken breast halves or shred chicken.
If you can not find a package of chicken noodle soup seasoning, feel free to use thyme, oregano, slat, and pepper to taste.
For Ingredients And Complete Cooking Instructions Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button (>) and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends