• 2 Lbs Jumbo Shrimp
• 2 Celery Stalks, (sliced thin)
• 1 Jalapeno, (seeded, finely chopped)
• 1 Cucumber, (chopped)
• 2 Avocados, (peeled, pitted, chopped)
• 2 Handfuls Fresh Cilantro, (chopped)
• 1/2 Small White or Yellow Onion, (finely chopped)
• 2 Limes, (juice & zest)
• 1 Orange, (juice & zest)
• 11.5 ounce Can Tomato Juice
• 1/2 Cup Tomato Sauce
• 2 Garlic Cloves, (grated)
• Favorite Hot Sauce, (to taste)
• Salt/Pepper, (to taste)
1. Bring large pot of water to a boil. Add shrimp and boil until shrimp curl into a loose ‘C’ shape and are cooked through. Time will vary depending on size of shrimp. Drain and transfer to ice or run under cool water. Cut shrimp into bite sized chunks.
2. In large bowl combine shrimp, celery, jalapeño, cucumber, avocado, cilantro and onion.
3. In separate bowl combine lime juice, orange juice, tomato juice, tomato sauce, garlic, hot sauce, salt and pepper. Pour into shrimp mixture and stir.
4. Chill for 1+ hour then serve.
For Ingredients And Complete Cooking Instructions Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button (>) and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends