I have a love/hate relationship with cheesecake and this is just enough cheesecake to make me fall in love! Nothing short of perfect!
- 1 ¾ c. Crushed Graham Cracker Crumbs
- ¼ C. Sugar
- ½ C. Butter (melted)
- ½ C. Sugar
- 1 pkg. (8z) Cream Cheese – softened
- 1/2 carton Cool Whip
- 1 1/2 C. cold Milk
- 1 (3.4oz) Banana Cream instant pudding
- 3-4 firm Bananas – sliced
- Combine Graham crumbs and sugar – mix well. Stir in butter, set aside ½ C. of Graham for topping. Press into 9×13 greased pan. Bake at 350* for 5-7 minutes then let cool completely.
- In bowl beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Fold in cool whip and set aside.
- Whip until thickens and fold in remaining 1/2 carton of Cool Whip
- Arrange bananas on crust. Spread cream cheese mixture onto bananas (sometimes spreads better if slightly warm). Arrange another layer of bananas and top with pudding mixture, sprinkle with graham cracker crust and refrigerate 1-2 hours.
For Ingredients And Complete Cooking Instructions Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button (>) and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends