Creamy garlic coats steamed, roasted garlic an accent of black pepper over top. Find out what my secret one-step ingredient is to make this healthy-delicious side dish!
- 3 12 cups broccoli florets
- 12 cup creamy garlic hummus
- black pepper + lemon juice to taste
- Steam, boil, roast or grill your broccoli florets.
- Toss the warm florets in the hummus – coating it as you would pasta with pasta sauce.
- Serve warm or place in the fridge to chill. This broccoli is delicious served both warm and chilled.
- Add lemon juice and black pepper over top to serve.
Customize it! If you are not a garlic fan, you can use any variety of hummus, including lemon, chili, roasted eggplant, olive, parsley and more.
For Ingredients And Complete Cooking Instructions Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button (>) and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends