Try putting a flavorful spin on a classic pasta salad with this Greek version.
- 1/2 cup cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup plain Greek nonfat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet Garlic Powder, California
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet Dill Weed
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet Oregano, Mediterranean
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet Sicilian Sea Salt
- 8 ounces pasta, such as cellentani or gemelli
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup heirloom cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup pitted Kalamata olives, quartered
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- For the Cucumber Yogurt Dressing, place cucumber, yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice, garlic powder, dill, oregano and sea salt in blender container; cover. Blend on high speed until smooth. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- For the Greek Pasta Salad, cook pasta as directed on package, adding broccoli during last 1 minute of cooking. Rinse under cold water; drain well.
- Place cooked pasta, broccoli, tomatoes and onions in large bowl. Add Cucumber Yogurt Dressing; toss gently to coat. Top with olives and feta cheese. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
For Ingredients And Complete Cooking Instructions Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button (>) and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends