This was a quick and easy recipe. It was a great brunch meal for the kids! The big kids (adults) were fighting over the last ones!
- 1/2 lb bulk pork sausage
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup shredded mild Cheddar cheese (2 oz)
- 1 can (12 oz) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Jr. Golden Layers® refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- Heat oven to 400°F. In 10-inch skillet, cook sausage over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink; drain. Remove sausage from skillet; set aside.
- In medium bowl, beat eggs with whisk. In same skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Pour eggs into skillet. Cook 3 to 4 minutes or until eggs are thickened but still moist.
- In medium bowl, mix sausage, scrambled eggs and cheese.
- Roll each biscuit into 4 1/2- to 5-inch round. Spoon about 2 tablespoons sausage mixture on half of each round. Fold other half over filling; press edges with fingers or fork to seal. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
For Ingredients And Complete Cooking Instructions Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button (>) and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends