Using the magic that is a slow cooker, you can have this Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff any night of the week!
- 1 1/2 pounds top round steak, cubed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 package (8 ounces) fresh sliced portobello mushrooms
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) condensed reduced sodium cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 tablespoon Orrington Farms Restaurant Style Au Jus
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sour cream
- hot cooked egg noodles
- minced fresh parsley
- Sprinkle beef with salt, paprika and pepper. In large skillet, brown beef in butter. Place beef in large slow cooker. In same skillet, saute mushrooms, onion and garlic until tender. Transfer to slow cooker. Stir in soup, au jus mix, Worcestershire sauce and 1/4 cup water. Cover and cook on low 6 hours.
- Combine remaining water and flour until smooth; add to slow cooker. Stir in sour cream. Cover and cook 1 hour longer. Serve over noodles; sprinkle with parsley.
For Ingredients And Complete Cooking Instructions Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button (>) and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends