Cabbage steaks are really easy to make and they always turn out delicious. Whether or not you’re doing low carb, they’re a great side dish for any meal or even a snack.
Delicious and easy to prepare, my cabbage steaks only have three ingredients (cabbage, oil and garlic). The only downside is the cook time, but they’re worth the wait (I promise).
1 Head cabbage
2 Tbsp olive oil
1 Tbsp garlic minced
1. Slice one head of cabbage into 1 inch thick steaks
2. Mix 2 Tablespoons of olive oil with
3. 1 Tablespoon of minced garlic and brush onto both sides of cabbage slices.
4. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Bake in 350 degree oven for one hour. (30 minutes per side)
For Ingredients And Complete Cooking Instructions Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button (>) and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends